- 5 Course dinner (Appetizer, Soup, Salad, Entree, Dessert) served by staff.
- Reception Hour during which you are free to explore the 1st and 2nd floor of the house with help from members of the MN Historical Society
- A live string quartet courtesy of The Lake String Quartet
- Victorian Christmas Carols from A Tale of Twin Cities Christmas Carolers
- A live reading of a Victorian Christmas ghost story
- Some Victorian parlour games
- Guided tours of the house after dinner
- Cash Bar service from Surdyk's
- A chance to dress up and travel back in time to the 1890's
Let us know if you have any questions or concerns we can address.
At the James J Hill Mansion
Mr. Hill corfially invites you to join him this holiday season for an evening of dining and merriment.
Your Ticket includes:
This is a Fundraiser for the Braden Masonic Lodge Scholarship and Brotherly Relief Funds.
Tickets Are $100/person
Saturday December 9th, 6:00pm
Mr & Mrs. Hill would be honored by your attendance at their Christmas Dinner on the 9th day of December beginning at 6 o'clock in the PM. Mr. Hill will be serving a full dinner accompanied by live music, the usual Christmas ghost stories, parlour games, and a visit from a very special guest. Formalware will be required. So please plan to attend and enjoy the holiday warmth and merriment of Mr. Hill's home.