Begun in the fall of 2016, the objectives of the Newsletter are:
- To connect with those Braden Members who, due to age, distance, or health, are unable to attend Lodge, so they feel a part of our Community of Brothers.
- To connect with those Brothers who do not utilize social media.
- To connect with people who are not members of Braden Lodge:
- Grand Lodge officials, to keep them apprised of Braden Lodge activites (past and upcoming.)
- Other lodges that may want to participate in Braden activities, or share ideas they may want to utilize in their own lodges.
- Prospective members who want to get a sense of what we do as Masons.
- To build our Community of Brothers by celebrating our past, looking to the future, and honoring the Ancient Craft of Freemasonry.
When you click on a link below, the Newsletter will be downloaded into your Downloads folder as a file in Portable Document Format, called a .PDF file. You can use any app that reads .PDF files to open the document, read it on your screen, save, or print the file. If you do not have a .PDF app installed on your device, you can download Adobe Acrobat DC Reader for FREE by clicking on the link at the bottom of the "Contact Us" page.
Most Recent Issue: